What is the warranty cover?
- OX/OXO series: 2500 miles / 4000 km
- Quick4 series: 2000 miles / 3200 km
- Light2 series: 1000 miles / 1600 km
whichever comes first.
What does your warranty include:
- Electric system (Motor, battery, controller, cables, throttle)
- 1 year Scooter body (folding mechanism included)
- 1 Year - except abuse.
The warranty is valid only if the owner has registered his e-scooter.
- Register your INOKIM e-scooter. You can register your product online. Register now.
- Please register the correct serial number and viewed our mandatory tutorials.
- The warranty is valid only for the original owner (change of ownership is available for a fee of £10). For a change of ownership please contact us at
- INOKIM and their components carry the following warranty with all dates determined by record of sale (Proof of purchase)
- Warranty does not include normal wear and tear (tires, grips, brakes, board, brake components, engine overload sensors, fuses, levers, light components, levers , accidental damage, or misuse, including off-road use or water damage.
- Any blemish or imperfection that is cosmetic by nature and has no functional effect is also not covered by warranty.
- Competitive sport or Commercial use including delivery or courier application is not covered by warranty.
- If there is any malfunction within the first year of ownership, INOKIM will repair the broken scooter at its own discretion.
- Batteries require regular charging to stay healthy. If storing your INOKIM scooter for long periods of time, make sure to do so with a fully charged battery to avoid any potential damage. Failure to follow these storage guidelines will void your warranty. Please refer to your owner’s manual for further instructions on battery care and let us know if you have any questions.
- INOKIM will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- Warranty service not provided for scooters purchased from unauthorized resellers.
- INOKIM may, at its discretion, request photographic and/or video evidence of any malfunction in order to verify and process a warranty claim.
- INOKIM reserves the right to update the warranty and terms of service at their discretion without any further notice
- Customer Query needs to be filled out within 6 months from purchase date
- Shipping & Packaging protocol
All registered INOKIM riders can ship scooters at their expense or arrive at one of the following authorized service centers for warranty claims or any other maintenance or repair service.